Get ready for your next binge-watch because Netflix has announced the first six episodes of the Unsolved Mysteries reboot will be available to stream from July 1st. We know this news will be nostalgic for everyone who remembers the haunting theme tune of the hit cult TV show.

Netflix revealed: “This modern take on the classic series will maintain the chilling feeling viewers loved about the original, while also telling the stories through the lens of a premium Netflix documentary series. Each episode will focus on one mystery and once again will look to viewers to help aid investigators in closing the book on long outstanding cases.”

The new series will have no host – clearly, the streaming giant could not find anyone suitable enough to match the legendary delivery of Robert Stack.

Check out the first six episodes below…

‘Mystery on the Rooftop’

The body of 32-year-old Rey Rivera was found in an abandoned conference room at Baltimore’s historic Belvedere Hotel in May 2006. 

The newlywed’s body was only discovered eight days after he disappeared when tenants began to complain about the smell. His death was ruled by medical examiners as suicide – claiming he had jumped from the 13th floor of the building. But his devastated wife, Allison, suspected foul play.

To add to the mystery, Rivera was involved in a number of obscure Masonic elements, one of these being the unusual phrase beginning and ending the note found taped to his computer: ‘Whom virtue unites, death cannot separate.’ In its Latin form, this phrase was used in ceremonies performed by the Knights Templar, and it is still inscribed in the inside of Masonic rings.

’13 Minutes’

via Facebook Justice for Patrice Endres

On April 15th, 2004, 38-year-old Patrice Endres went missing in broad daylight from her hair salon Tamber’s Trim ‘N Tan in Cumming, Georgia, leaving behind her teenage son, Pistol. Investigators narrowed her disappearance to a window of about 13 minutes between customers.

Patrice’s disappearance intensified the existing tensions between Pistol and his stepfather as they dealt with the loss and searched for answers. Then in December 2005, her skeletal remains were found about 10 miles away, in woods behind Lebanon Baptist Church in Dawson County.

The case has been plagued by a lack of evidence and false information. Forsyth County Sheriff Ted Paxton said, “Obviously, that case has haunted us. We were just so stymied in the fact that basically it was void of any physical evidence whatsoever.”

Adding, “She just vanished. That was it. She just vanished.”

‘House of Terror’

In April 2011, French police discovered the wife, Agnes, and four children (Tomas, 21, Arthur, 18, Anne, 16, and Benoit, 13) of Count Xavier Dupont de Ligonnès buried under the back porch of their home in Nantes, western France, along with their two pet Labradors.

Xavier is an aristocrat who originally came from Versailles, home of the pre-Revolutionary kings and queens of France, and was technically a count who could trace his lineage back generations.

He went on the run after the murders and investigators gradually pieced together clues and a timeline that pointed to the family patriarch as a devious, premeditated killer. 

Then in 2019, a suspect who was believed to be Xavier was arrested in Glasgow, Scotland. French media outlets reported, “He was traveling under a false identity and had changed his appearance completely.” French newspaper Liberation said there were suspicions he had undergone plastic surgery because his appearance had changed so dramatically.

‘No Ride Home’

via Facebook Justice For Alonzo Brooks

On April 3rd, 2004, 23-year-old Alonzo Brooks attended a party with friends in a predominantly white neighborhood in La Cygne, Kansas, and never returned home. Linn County authorities searched for Alonzo for a month but did not recover the body.

A month after his disappearance, Alonzo’s family organized their own search party with 50 volunteers and in less than an hour they found his body lying in a creek. Authorities theorized rainfall may have caused the creek to rise and move the body to the location where it was recovered. The autopsy was inconclusive and Alonzo’s death still remains a mystery.

It is believed Alonzo may have been the victim of a racially-motivated crime. Alonzo was biracial and calls to a crime hotline suggested a white male at the party allegedly tried to start an altercation with Alonzo but he refused to fight.

His family is still searching for answers.

‘Berkshire’s UFO’

On September 1st, 1969, many residents in Berkshire County, Massachusetts were traumatized by a sighting of a UFO. Eyewitnesses — many just children at the time — have spent their lives trying to convince the world that what they saw was real.

Eyewitness Thom Reed was in the car driving over Sheffield Bridge with his mother, grandmother, and brother. He recalls:

“I was giving my brother a little fireball candy. My grandmother turned around to see some lights coming up what looked like from behind the bridge or trees. We all looked at it because it was kind of a self-contained glow.

“It came to a stop off the right side of the road. Everything got really calm. It was like being in the middle of a hurricane. There was like a barometric change in pressure. It was just like a dead silence. Then there was an eruption of crickets and frogs and it got really loud and that was it. Then we remember bits and pieces of being in like a hangar. Other people there. It was quite confusing.”

A monument now stands near Sheffield Bridge recognizing this out of the ordinary event.

‘Missing Witness’

In 2012, 17-year-old Liehnia “Lena” Chapin was issued a subpoena to testify against her mother in court, but the authorities were never able to deliver the summons – because Lena had disappeared, leaving behind a young son.

A guilt-ridden Lena confessed to helping her mother dispose of her murdered stepfather’s body four years prior. Lena came forward and told the brother of her stepfather that her mother, Sandra, had shot him three times and forced her to help her clean up the crime scene. She then helped Sandra wrap his body in plastic and burn the body.

Gary’s brother recorded her testimony and sent it to law enforcement, Lena quickly recanted her story and told law enforcement she’d made the whole thing up.

Then three years after making the statement, Lena disappeared. Sandra said she had gone to Florida with a boyfriend and she left a young child in her mother’s care.